Join Our Team!
Interested in working at St. John's Lutheran Community?
St. John’s offers an exciting and challenging work environment, with opportunities for employees to be promoted based on their performance and abilities. We are currently in the process of Culture Change, which is a positive change for community members and employees
Benefits Offered to St. John’s Employees Include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program (125)
- 403(b) Retirement Program (No employee match necessary)
- Excellent Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Shift Differential for Evening and Nights
- Generous Weekend and Inconvenience (Call In) Pay
- Education Scholarships
- Interest-Free Personal Computer Loans
- Corporate Discount at the YMCA
- Fun Activities for Staff
- Employee recognition & appreciation throughout the year!
- On Site Wellness Center – Open 24 hours a day
To be considered for employment, applicants must be energetic, have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a long term care setting. They must also have excellent work ethics and be reliable in attendance and completion of job duties. Applicants who do not have an excellent employment history and references need not apply.
If you meet the above qualifications and wish to apply, you can submit your application online through the link above. Otherwise, you can pick up an application at the Reception Desk at St. John’s.
For More Information:
If you have questions, or would like more information regarding employment at St. John’s, please contact us at 507-373-8226 or email email@example.com.
*St. John’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Current Open Positions At St. John's:
Certified Nursing Assistant