St. John's - Fountain Lake Community
The Fountain Lake Community is located near Edgewater Park right off of beautiful Fountain Lake. This community was specially designed to be a home for seniors that need various levels of care at different times in their lives. Because Waters Edge (independent living), The Meadows (assisted living), and The Woodlands (skilled nursing) are all attached, spouses that don't need many services can live in independent living and visit their spouse in another care level without having to walk outside. Beyond the benefits of our physical design, our staff receive training to help them provide person-centered care. Take a look at our amenities, attractions, and services below.
- Convenience Store / Gift Shop
- Library & Technology Center
- View of Fountain Lake & spacious patios
- Beauty Shop / Barber Shop
- Chapel / Event Center
- On-site Wellness / Therapy Center
- Family Party Room for Larger Events
- Walking Trails and Benches Throughout Campus
- Mini Golf Hole
Services & Amenities
- Private Dining for Special Gatherings
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Transportation to local Medical Appointments
- Transportation for Shopping and Community Events
- Weekly Morning Worship and Bible Study with
- On-Site Therapy & Fitness Center
- Life Enrichment, Recreational and Educational Programs
- Raised Gardening and Community Gardens
- Patios, Balconies & Sun Porches
- A Full Range Senior Living Campus with Indoor Access to All Buildings
- Cable TV Offering 80+ Digital Channels
- Secured-Access Entrance, Monitored 24/7
- Emergency Call System
- Room Service
Services Offered - Fountain Lake Community
We put our hearts into our care here at St. John's and we want to show you how. We offer many services, and we hope that one meets your needs. Take some time to explore our offerings, and please contact us with any other questions that are still unanswered.
Independent living at its best. Private condos or apartments are available for you with a vibrant community close by.
We are proud to offer memory care services in the household model. Our building design makes it easier for community members to feel at home in a new environment.
Our staff works hard to help you maintain a full life and make your own choices, while still being available for care. A great community also awaits you here.
Caring staff are the foundation of our skilled-nursing care. Your needs will be met with staff and a vibrant community.
We offer care for people needing skilled care for a short period of time. Our goals are your goals; we want to help you get back your independence and return home.
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!