Independent Living at the Luther Place Community
Luther Place Condos provide owner-occupied independent living apartments to you and your loved ones. They provide a beautiful home setting in a family-focused, residential neighborhood. And they are yours to customize as you see fit. Decorate the conveniently designed living space with your personal touch. Fill the many closets with your possessions. Sit back and enjoy the view through your bay window while you enjoy your privacy. or join the friendly camaraderie in the common areas.
Luther Place is home with all the conveniences.
- For owners 55 years and over
- All condos have three season porches
- Most units include a garage
- Enclosed walkway from garage to condos
- Secure entrances
- Elevator and community whirlpool
- Indoor mail delivery
- Most utilities included in dues
- Exterior maintenance included
- Guest room available for family use
- Community laundry facilities or you may have your own within your condo
- Convenient location near parks, healthcare, shopping, grocery, pharmacy and dentist
- Enclosed walkway throughout Knutson Place campus
- Reasonable Association fees
- Located on city bus route
- Priority admission to St. John's assisted living or skilled nursing facilities if you're a condo resident
- Attend services at the St. John's chapel
- St. John's van available for transportation
- Weekly shopping trips in St. John's van
- Monthly condo resident meeting and meal events
- Free use of common room and kitchen facility for family events
- St. John's Community Care available
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!