Skilled Nursing Care
Skilled Nursing Care at the Luther Place Community
St. John’s Luther Place Community was established in 1961, and we have undergone many updates and expanded service offerings since then. One thing that has not changed though, is the value and level of care our experienced staff provide. We are proud to be a five-star (out of 5) skilled nursing facility with a solid reputation in our community. See our testimonials page to see some of the feedback we have proudly received.
- Guest Room (breakfast included) - see Come Visit Us for more information
- Rollaway Beds
- Guest Dining
- Daily engaging social and recreational activity programming
- Delicious, well-balanced meals and snacks every day
- Secure patio and outdoor area with raised gardening
- Call light system and pull cords
- Ongoing monitoring of health care needs
- Full-time chaplain and worship services
- Transportation to local medical appointments
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!