OPENING IN LATE SUMMER OF 2017
Skilled Nursing Care at the Fountain Lake Community
As an organization, we are very excited to offer skilled care and services in the household model. Our community's design allows staff to be closer to community members and therefore provide prompt care and services. Medical supplies and assistive devices are more easily hidden to enhance the home environment. Community members will have private rooms and live in households that feature a full kitchen, living area, dining room, and laundry facilities. Each household will consist of only 14 community members so they can live in a close-knit environment with staff that know their needs and preferences. Our skilled care and rehab households are a vital part of our community and they are connected to the Town Center, the Meadows, and Water's Edge.
- Guest Suites w/ breakfast included (see Come Visit Us page for details)
- Rollaway Beds
- Guest Dining
- Phone Services
- Hospice Room
- Daily engaging social and recreational activity programming
- Three well-balanced meals and food options 24/7
- Secure patio and outdoor area with raised gardening
- Indoor continuous walking link
- Personal pendant emergency call system and pull cords
- Ongoing monitoring of health care needs
- Full-time chaplain and worship services
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Personal laundry and linen services (your laundry won't get mixed!)
- Staff trained to provide person-centered care and to encourage resident choice
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!