Skilled-Nursing Memory Care at the Luther Place Community
Our skilled-nursing memory care at Luther Place is for community members who need dementia care and help with daily activities. Sheltering Arms is a safe-haven where community members can maintain their dignity and self-respect while receiving comprehensive care. Our mission is to create a true partnership in caregiving, where the love and support of a family complement the specialized training and understanding of our staff. We strive to honor the lives of our community members as they lived prior to coming to Sheltering Arms.
- Cognitive programming for enhanced memory care
- Specially-trained dementia care staff
- Daily engaging social and recreational activity programming
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks per day
- Daily personal interaction
- Ongoing monitoring of health care needs
- Full-time chaplain and worship services
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Secure patio and outdoor area with raised gardening
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!