St. John's Lutheran Community
This is a Full Time managerial position.
The RD advises and counsels residents on food and nutrition. They explain nutrition issues, assess the dietary and health needs of residents, develop meal plans, gauge the effects of these meal plans, promote nutrition through educating staff and residents, and keep abreast of the latest research in nutritional and food sciences.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian in the state of MN
- Certification from the American Dietary Association preferred.
- Computer skills
- Good decision making and judgment capabilities
- The ability to instruct others
- The ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Good listening skills, trying to match the needs of the residents
- Effective logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Effective speaking skills
- An understanding of the physical, spiritual and social needs of the residents.