St. John's - Luther Place Community
The Luther Place Community was established in 1961, and has added many services and undergone many updates since that time. One thing that hasn't changed, though, is the superb level of care provided by the staff. Here you will find a homey, yet active community filled with staff dedicated to helping you and making this a place that you can call home. Take a look at our amenities, attractions, and services below.
Features & Benefits
- Private Rooms
- Sun Porches & Courtyards
- Private Dining for Special Gatherings
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Transportation to local Medical Appointments
- Transportation for Shopping and Community Events
- Weekly Morning Worship and Bible Study with
- Beauty Shop/Barber Shop
- On Site Therapies
- Life Enrichment, Recreational and Educational Programs
- Raised Gardening Program & Gazebo
- Cable TV Offering 80+ Digital Channels
- Emergency Call System
- Community Outings
- Intergenerational Activities
Services Offered - Luther Place Community
We put our hearts into our care here at St. John's and we want to show you how. We offer many services, and we hope that one meets your needs. Please take some time to explore our offerings, and please contact us with any other questions that are still unanswered.
Here you'll find a safe, home community where our skilled-nursing memory care staff work hard to honor our community members and provide individualized care & services.
Want to learn more and find out what's available?
Call 507.373.8226 or click the button below to email your request!